The links below provide connections to resources to help you in your job, your family and personal life, your community and as a active participant in the wider labor movement. Stay connected. Let us know if you have a suggestion for a link that would be helpful to fellow union members.
- APRI A. Philip Randolph Institute: The Home for Black Trade Unionists
- CLUW Coalition of Labor Union Women
- CBTU Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- LCLAA Labor Council For Latin American Advancement
- APALA Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- PAW Pride At Work
- NCPE National Committee on Pay Equity
- Working For America
- AFLCIO The American Federation of Labor, Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- United Farm workers
Strategic Internet Research
Know Your Rights In The Workplace
Find information on work discrimination and how to proceed when you have been victimized. Remember that you cannot be discriminated against because of sex, race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, identity, military status or handicap. Know your rights!
Social Security: What you need to know
The Social Security Advisory Board (SSAB) is an independent board created by Congress to advise the President, Congress and he Commissioner of Social Security on matters on Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Program
MedPac advises the Congress on Medicare issues.
Workers' Compensation: What you need to know
The US Chemical Safety and Hazard Investigation Board is a federal agency investigating chemical accidents to protect workers, the public, and the environment.